Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Part of a nutritious breakfast and sore muscles.......

This morning I woke up to find that my husband did a fabulous job grocery shopping last night!  I am so grateful that he is willing to do this task and I am not complaining because I am so lucky to have a husnband who offered to do this errand without me even having to ask, however IA do not consider Wild Grape Pop Tarts to be part of a nutritious breakfast!


Also, thank goodness for this Hyland's  product that was recommended to me. 
After Sunday's festivities, I am feeling a little stiff and this stuff is awesome! It's almost instantaneous relief.  I am not afraid to admit that i just came out of the bathroom after removing my shirt and slathering my back and shoulders with it.  Not sure how the my upper body is so sore when walking mainly uses the lower extremities.........Oh, maybe it was sharing a twin bed with my 4 year old last night...................

On another note, this blog is supposed to be posted at night, however I am thinking daytime might be better to reflect on the previous day's events considering I am sacked out by 8:30 on most weeknights!

4 comments:

  1. I am already hooked to your blog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! Love that I can keep up with your daily happenings...since we seem to play phone tag constantly. Keep 'em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, wild grape pop tarts are VERY nutritious! what the heck are you talking about?!?!? ps...love you and your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, Debs. I can already tell that this will be very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete